Sunday, September 29, 2013

the "doomed" project

Beginning of this month I wrote about my currently "doomed" project, which is a review paper, that I had to finish this month. For a while it looked like it might actually be possible to send the manuscript off before October. Even at the beginning of last week it still seemed to work out just fine, but today on the last day of September I must admit: "nope, not possible". And it's not because of my terrible time management, but mostly because since the beginning of last week I'm waiting for my co-authors final remarks. Which I need before I can start the lengthy submission processes including cleaning up all the ~150 references. This is a bit disappointing, as I did most of the work on this manuscript, I was well (or at least ok) on schedule and I'd have loved to hand it in on time. And now I'm sitting here waiting: 


No comments:

Post a Comment